We are currently recruiting Editors and Quality Checkers!
There are 6 different types of positions:
If you'd like to join our group, please join our forum and post a thread on our recruitment board!
- Translator (JP, KR, or CH): You translate from raw scans into English. You must be good enough in both the original language and English to provide a good script for us to work with.
- Proofreader: You check and correct the translated scripts. You must have a strong command of English grammar and a bit of finesse with the language to try to turn awkward and incorrect English into more natural English sentences.
- Cleaner: You remove text and sound effects and generally prepare raw scans for typesetting. You must have an eye for detail and be willing to undergo our rigorous training.
- Typesetter: You take the proofread scripts and turn the cleaned pages into an English manga chapter. You must have an eye for detail, some creativity, and be willing to undergo our rigorous training.
- Editor: Combines the jobs of Cleaner and Typesetter.
- Quality Checker: You check the completed chapters and make sure that nothing is missing, out of place, looks weird, or is spelled wrong. You must have an obsessive eye for detail, and grumble at every mistake or hourglass-shaped text you see in a round bubble in a manga. You have to want our releases to be the very best they can be!
Note: Hotmail does not work with our servers, so you must apply for the forums using another email service, like gmail or yahoo, or you will never get a confirmation email and won't be able to log in.